The Structural Engineers Association of Massachusetts (SEAMASS) is a non-profit, member-driven organization that pursues the common interests of practicing structural engineers and others sharing an interest in the activities of structural engineers. Our mission is to advance the structural engineering profession and serve our members through consistent communication, recognition, and education opportunities.
Members are individual professionals including:
- Licensed Professional Engineers
- Licensed Professional Structural Engineers
- Engineers in Training
- Students pursuing a degree in structural engineering
- Individuals who share an interest in the activities of SEAMASS
SEAMASS was established with the help of the Boston Association of Structural Engineers (BASE), a non-profit organization whose members are structural engineering firms. SEAMASS acts as the Massachusetts member of the National Council Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA).
The mission of the Structural Engineers of Massachusetts (SEAMASS) is to:
- Promote and advance the art, science, practice and image of structural engineering.
- Serve the professional development interests of structural engineers.
- Promote communication and recognition among structural engineers and related professionals.
- Promote and maintain professional standards of and qualifications to practice in Massachusetts.
- Communicate the ethics, standards, goals and accomplishments of the Association to structural engineers, related professionals, government and the public.
May 17, 2016 (Tuesday)
8:30 - 11:00 a.m.
CRSI Breakfast Seminar:
Emerging Trends in Reinforced Concrete
Location: Harris Rebar-Barker Steel
June 16, 2016 (Thursday)
6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
SEAMASS Annual Meeting & Dinner
Presenter: Laurie Gaskins Baise, Ph.D
Tufts University Professor
Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engineering
SEE ALL EVENTS & DETAILS